Not all laminating techniques are the same:
there are different methods - we use the best and most environmentally friendly.
Various adhesive systems and water-based coatings have serious disadvantages: they can contain large amounts of solvents, pose a fire risk, have high energy consumption or be sensitive to moisture. Under no circumstances are they ideal for composites which must satisfy the very highest requirements.
Our production is based on compounds which offer significant advantages for lamination and coatings on a thermoplastic base with reactive systems:
- high process accuracy
- adhesives and systems can be optimally adapted to the materials used
- low energy consumption when refining products
- pre-applicable and so facilitates perfect production timing and storage
- exact, custom-fit cutting of materials possible
- ecological edge over other methods
- low emissions…